2kg Earth Bokashi Food Container & Earth Bokashi 700g
700g Bokashi comes in a 2.5L Bucket. Normal use is 450g of Earth Probiotic Bokashi Bran in 25L bin.
Make sure nothing goes to waste in your kitchen, this is a must in any green household. This reusable 2kg food collection container gives you a handy place to keep all your food scraps.
- Collect food scraps in this convenient container
- Partners perfectly with the Bokashi Recycling Bin
- Durable & strong can hold up to 2kg of food scraps
- Made in South Africa
- Collect food waste, to be used in conjunction with Earth Probiotic’s Waste Recycling bin.
- Once your Collection Container is full, add the scraps to your Bokashi Recycling Bin (the fermentation process takes place in the Recycling Bin, not the Collection Container).
- Add food waste into the bin, sprinkle over a generous handful of Earth Bokashi every 2nd day, gently press down to remove air. Close the bin between fillings.
- When Earth Bokashi is added to food waste, the moisture in the waste activates the beneficial indigenous microbes which start the fermentation process.
- Earth Bokashi stops food from rotting, eliminates foul odours and pre-treats food waste so that it can be safely and easily composted, buried or fed to an earthworm farm.
- *This includes raw & cooked food, dairy, small bones, citrus, eggshells, seafood, & meat!
Earth Bokashi’s earth-friendly formula includes the use of indigenous South African Microbes and quality waste materials including sawdust, which would otherwise be disposed of into landfills.
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 14.5 cm
- Capacity: 2kg