AOCS Press - The Antioxidant Vitamins C and E
Second-hand books in good condition. Images sourced from the internet. All books are cleaned before shipment/collection.
Table of contents:
- Vitamin C: An Introduction
- Vitamin C Pharmacokinetics in Healthy Men and Women
- Biochemical and Physiological Interactions of Vitamin C and Iron: Pro- or Antioxidant?
- Vitamin C and Cancer
- Ascorbic Acid and Endolethial NO Synthesis
- Serum Ascorbic Acid and Disease Prevalence in US Adults: The Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III)
- Vitamin C Status and Cardiovascular DiseaseL A Review of Prospective Studies
- Potential Adverse Effects of Vitamins C and E
- Vitamin E: An Introduction
- Bioavailability and Biopotency of Vitamin E in Humans: An Ongoing Controversy 11. Vitamin EL Evidence for 2:1 Preference for RRR- Compared with all-rac-a-Tocopherols
- Mechanisms of Vitamin E Metabolism