Clarkson, Jeremy - Clarkson on Cars
Second-hand books in good condition. Images sourced from the internet. All books are cleaned before shipment/collection.
Jeremy Clarkson gets under the bonnet in Clarkson on Cars - a collection of his motoring journalism.
Jeremy Clarkson has been driving cars, writing about them, and occasionally voicing his opinions on the BBC's Top Gear for twenty years.
No one in the business is taller.
In this collection of classic Clarkson, stretching back to the mid-1980s, he's pulled together the car columns and stories with which he made his name. As coal mines closed and house prices exploded to a soundtrack of men in make-up playing synthesizers, Jeremy was already waxing lyrical on topics as useful and diverse as:
* The perils of bicycle ownership
* Why do Australians - not Brits - need bull bars
* Why soon only geriatrics will be driving BMWs
* The difficultly of deciding on the best car for your wedding
* Why Jesus's dad would have owned a Nissan Bluebird
* And why it is that bus lanes cause traffic jams
Irreverent, damn funny, and offensive to almost everyone, this is writing with its foot to the floor, the brake lines cut and the speed limit smashed to smithereens. Sit back and enjoy the ride.