EFAZOL is a palatable nutritional supplement containing essential fatty acids, vitamins, and zinc known to play an important role in the management of certain skin conditions in dogs. Essential Fatty Acid supplementation can help reduce the need for corticosteroids used in the treatment of skin conditions.
Each ml contains:
- Linoleic acid – 416 mg
- Linolenic acid – 43 mg
- Gamma Linolenic acid – 1.34mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid – 6.6 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid – 4.4 mg
- Synthetic Retinol Concentrate (oily form) BP (as Vitamin A Palmitate) – 112.7IU
- Alpha-tocopheryl Acetate BP – 1.86 IU
- Biotin BP – 0.0018 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride BP – 0.1 mg
- Zinc Sulphate monohydrate USP – 6.1 mg
- Inositol – 0.33 mg
- Omega – 6:3 ratio 6:1
Directions for use:
- Remove chamber cap and squeeze bottle to fill dose chamber to the desired amount.
- Pour measured dose on food once daily according to the following schedule.
- Dose rate is 0.3 to 1.0 ml per kg bodyweight.