Olympic Professional Senior and Lite
A lifelong companion deserves lifelong care. Nourish your senior or overweight dog with a diet that supports ageing and healthy weight.
OLYMPIC® PROFESSIONAL SENIOR & LITE strives to assist with the special requirements of ageing and weight control. Lower fat and increased fibre, along with added digestive security and joint support, are only some of the smart features in our limited-sensitivity formulation. We strive for quality of life, throughout life.
- A controlled fat content, while maintaining adequate protein levels, promotes lean muscle mass.
- Higher fibre content to create a feeling of satiety and maintain bowel motility and health.
- All-natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals, making it 100% balanced and nutritionally complete. OLYMPIC® PROFESSIONAL SENIOR & LITE is a sensitivity-controlled formula as it has no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives and contains no soya, pork, beef or fish meal.
- Exclusively poultry (made up of chicken, turkey and duck only) as its only source of animal protein.
- High-quality maize is a natural and wholesome ingredient that supplies energy, highly digestible protein (vital amino acids), essential fatty acids, carbohydrates, vitamins (vitamin A and B complex), minerals and approved antioxidants.
- DHA is a natural source of longchain omega-3 fatty acids.
- Inulin is a prebiotic and reduces offensive faecal odour, while assisting to modulate intestinal irregularities.
- Beet pulp is a prebiotic and is a source of both fermentable and non-fermentable fibre.
- Zeolite increases digestive safety, absorbs toxic agents in the gastrointestinal tract, reduces flatulence, as well as improving the odour and consistency of stools.
- Joint support is provided through a glucosamine-chondroitin complex that has been clinically proven to promote and maintain healthy cartilage.Ingredients:
Maize, poultry (minimum 18% poultry), gluten, rice, beet pulp, poultry digest, zeolite, inulin, poultry oil, minerals, vitamins, glucosamine and chondroitin and approved antioxidants.