Putnam-Walkerly, Kris - Confident Giving - Volume 1
Second-hand books in good condition. Images sourced from the internet. All books are cleaned before shipment/collection.
As a philanthropist or grantmaker, what do you wish you could do better? What’s standing in your way? How do you eliminate the thoughts and practices that hinder your efforts and elevate the ones that enhance your effectiveness?
In Confident Giving, you’ll learn ways to:
• Advance the vision and leadership that guides your philanthropy
• Create clear strategies to drive the philanthropic process
• Improve your grantmaking process and outcomes
• Streamline your operation for greater efficiency
• Improve relationships with grantees
• Share your stories in meaningful ways
• Incorporate evaluation into every initiative
• Leverage the work of others to increase everyone’s impact
• Think more like a strategic philanthropist
• Maintain your personal focus and sanity in the philanthropic world
• Create effective relationships with philanthropy consultants to add value to your efforts
Whether your philanthropic decisions emanate from your living room or in the foundation board room, Confident Giving will provide you with wisdom and expertise that result in more impact for your charitable investment.